Before & After Eyelid Surgery Pictures in Lafayette, LA
The doctors and other medical experts at Plastic Surgery Associates strive to improve self-confidence and comfort for patients at the Lafayette practice.
Eyelid surgery, also referred to as blepharoplasty, leaves the face with a refreshed, more youthful appearance. Loose and sagging skin as well as fatty deposits, which gives the face a tired appearance, is removed from the upper eyelid. This procedure can make a big difference in appearance for many patients.
Why Choose Plastic Surgery Associates
- We are the premier providers for reconstruction in Lafayette.
- Our team of surgical experts are highly qualified to perform a number of different reconstruction procedures.
- We offer a personalized and individualized treatment approach.
What to Expect During your Consultation
During your consultation, you have the opportunity to meet with your plastic surgeon and discuss your desires. Through a collaborative and supportive process, your plastic surgeon offers professional guidance and insight in an effort to develop your individualized treatment plan.
We believe exceptional patient care is a right, not a privilege. Several areas will be covered during your consultation, including:
- Your medical history
- Discussion of your concerns and goals
- Explanation of procedure and expected results
- Customized treatment plan(s)
- Applicable fees and financing information
Plastic Surgery Associates of Lafayette offers cosmetic treatments using the latest medical advances to patients in entire Acadiana region, including New Iberia, Abbeville, Lake Charles, Alexandria, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Shreveport, and Monroe. For your private consultation, contact our office today.