Reconstructive Surgery in Lafayette, LA
The surgeons at Plastic Surgery Associates of Lafayette are very skilled at performing reconstructive surgery on patients in Lafayette, LA who want to correct congenital or other defects that are the result of accidents or traumatic injuries as well as mastectomies.
Our specialists are proud to offer the following reconstructive procedures:
- Breast Reconstruction
- Burn Care
- Cleft Lip & Palate
- DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction
- Hands & Wrist
- Scar Revision
- Skin Tumors
- Weight Loss Surgery
Reconstructive surgery helps improve your self-confidence and quality of life by doing the following:
- Reduces scars and other outcomes of surgeries
- Treats cancer and other diseases
- Corrects birth defects
- Restores your body to a pre-injury state
- Helps you enjoy your favorite activities again
- Makes you feel less self-conscious about your appearance
What do Reconstruction Procedures Cost?
We accept most insurance including workers’ comp and we offer financing options through CareCredit®. The total cost depends on the procedure. After your consultation appointment, we give you a total cost that includes anesthesia, pre- and post-operative care, and other associated costs. To learn more, call our office today.
Why Choose Plastic Surgery Associates
- We are the premier providers for reconstruction in Lafayette.
- Our team of surgical experts are highly qualified to perform a number of different reconstruction procedures.
- We offer a personalized and individualized treatment approach.
- We prioritize your health and well-being above all else.
What to Expect During your Consultation
During your consultation, you have the opportunity to meet with your plastic surgeon and discuss your desires. Through a collaborative and supportive process, your plastic surgeon offers professional guidance and insight in an effort to develop your individualized treatment plan.
We believe exceptional patient care is a right, not a privilege. Several areas will be covered during your consultation, including:
- Your medical history
- Discussion of your concerns and goals
- Explanation of procedure and expected results
- Customized treatment plan(s)
- Applicable fees and financing information
Plastic Surgery Associates of Lafayette offers cosmetic treatments using the latest medical advances to patients in entire Acadiana region, including New Iberia, Abbeville, Lake Charles, Alexandria, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Shreveport, and Monroe. For your private consultation, contact our office today.